Here are some opportunities to keep on your radar this week!
*Please use the links that will redirect you to the opportunity source website for more information.
- The Herbert Scoville Jr Fellowship provides recent college and graduate school alumni with the opportunity to gain a Washington perspective on key issues of peace and security. Open to US citizens and non-US citizens living in the US. Find more information at: http://scoville.org/
- Call for applications from young people promoting peace and security in Europe. Deadline to apply: 2 August 2017. The European consultation on Youth, Peace and Security will take place in Brussels, Belgium from 25 to 27 September 2017. Find more information and apply at https://eeas.europa.eu/headquarters/headquarters-homepage/29700/calling-young-people-promoting-peace-and-security-europe_en
- Apply for an internship with Interpeace; an independent international peacebuilding organization. Internship with the Development and Learning Team at Interpeace located in Geneva, Switzerland. Deadline for applications: 13 August 2017. Link: http://www.interpeace.org/jobs/internship-development-learning-interpeace/
- Tomorrow’s Peacebuilder Awards which recognize grassroots peace activists in conflict-affected countries worldwide. Find the application form and more information here: https://www.peacedirect.org/tp/
- Check out some online courses offered by the United States Institute of Peace. Some of the courses open for registration are Civil Resistance and Nonviolent Resistance, Introduction to Peacebuilding and Mediating Violent Conflict https://www.usip.org/education-training/courses